I get a lot of requests from potential students throughout the state of Texas asking:
“Will you be doing any training in my area?”
The short answer is “no”. It’s just not cost effective for me to travel throughout the state to provide live training. Trying to coordinate dates when people can attend training, along with finding a venue with equipment to accommodate the training and other things involved can become a logistical nightmare.
Live webinar training allows more flexibility for both instructors and the students. Students can attend the training from the comfort of their own home, office, or other venues. All that is needed is an internet connection. Students can participate in the training using a laptop, desktop, tablet, smartphone, or similar devices.
- The live webinar training will follow the same exact format used in the live face to face training. Please go to the following link to hear testimonials from former students: https://www.texasnotarytrainingacademy.com/testimonials/
- The small classroom concept will be used. Classes will be limited to a maximum of 10 students.
- The goal of the training is to make sure that you understand what you can and cannot do as a Texas Notary Public, and how to implement best practices.
- Small classes will promote interaction amongst the participants and allow for everyone’s questions to be answered.
- Your webinar training will be recorded, and you will be allowed access to the recording for 60 days.
- Live webinar training is more cost effective for the students, you don’t have to worry about traveling to a location, paying for parking, eating out, etc.
- There are really no boundaries to live webinar training.